[FOSS4G-Oceania] Fwd: Icebreaker Location Change

Daniel Silk dwsilk at gmail.com
Mon Sep 24 02:40:28 PDT 2018

Update

The Shaw Davey Slum got back to us again today to say that their other
booking has now been moved and we can use the venue once again. This was
after asking for the refund to be processed.

I wasted time looking at other options and John visited other venues, so I
asked for $250 credit as reparation for the inconvenience (they had
previously offered $250 credit on a *future* function).
They've agreed to that so our $1500 payment now gives us $1750 credit.

So.. no location change after all. Will get it back up on the website soon!