[FOSS4G-Oceania] Program Publishing/Layout Query

John Bryant johnwbryant at gmail.com
Tue Sep 25 01:02:57 PDT 2018

Do you mean a design layout for the website & printed program?

A good starting point might be to get something basic laid out in Google
Docs. We might want 2 versions: 1) general schedule, similar to what we
have, and 2) a bit more detailed, with specific talk titles.

If we get a first draft laid out in Google Docs, then we could see what the
content looks like (and maybe iterate on it). We could then style it up for
readability, and possibly decide to put some effort into a more 'graphic
design' approach (if warranted). But I think having that first draft will
be helpful in understanding what incremental work might be required.