[FOSS4G-Oceania] What is our upper limit of registrations?

Daniel Silk dwsilk at gmail.com
Wed Sep 26 20:48:46 PDT 2018

+1 to raising registration cap to 250

It's pretty amazing and a credit to the committee that we've ended up in
this situation. We've allocated all of the tickets from our original target
of 150 and only have a small number left to sell even with a cap at 200.
Without a draft program released.

In regard to our effort and what would change by raising the cap from 200
to 250 - I don't feel that it's too much.

We're not proposing more workshops or more speakers or more streams, all of
which we've already decided on. I am not sure that this decision requires a
single additional volunteer.
All we're proposing is more bums on seats and more people to feed - more
people that will learn from and contribute to this community. I think we
need to stretch ourselves to include as many people we can to get the most
value from the effort we've all put in so far.

Cheers
Daniel