[FOSS4G-Oceania] FOSS4G SotM Oceania Program Draft

Alex Leith alexgleith at gmail.com
Fri Sep 28 16:02:16 PDT 2018

Hi All

I'm very pleased to share with you all a draft program for the two days of
conference.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1DVwkW8X_9APZ4rGaOIHwjk3mcTBhZrKXB3qp4z-7FUU/edit

This has all the detail we need, I think. And it has all the presenters,
aside from the panel session (coming soon!).

We can still improve the presentation of the document, and we should get it
on the website in some form. Also, we are likely to have a data-driven page
for each presentation on the website, so,
foss4g-oceania.org/presentations/alexs-preso/ will display info about me
and my talk and we can link to these from presentations in this doc and on
the web. But for now, this is good enough!

So, feedback on conferencing timings and format, input on the document's
presentation and any other comments appreciated.

Thanks to everyone who helped put this together.

Kind regards,

Alex
--

Alex Leith