[FOSS4G-Oceania] Student discounts - workshops

John Bryant johnwbryant at gmail.com
Sun Sep 30 23:48:54 PDT 2018

Good point, I should comment on the budget impact:

   - at $50 our catering costs are more than covered
   - could displace some full-price attendees where workshops are at
   capacity
   - could cannibalise sales in cases where students would otherwise
   purchase full-price workshop regos

I don't have a good basis for predicting the number of student regos, but
would estimate it to be a small number. Feels like it's unlikely to have
any significant impact.