[FOSS4G-Oceania] [talk-au] OSGeo Oceania as a not-for-profit entity? Your feedback, please

Sebastian Spiess mapping at consebt.de
Wed Apr 3 05:41:34 PDT 2019

Hi all,
I do welcome the initiative to put OSM and OSGEO interested people onto
a more solid foundation. Personally I hope this can be a starting point
for more face-2-face interactions and engagement.

I did read through your proposal and I see no issues with Option2 as
suggested as favourable.
For all options there is the need for several people to fill positions
with varying degrees of liability. Do you have an understanding how big
the pool of active volunteers is and how many would be required for
Option 2?

Cheers,
Sebastian