[FOSS4G-Oceania] Travel Grant Process Review

Kim Fitter kimfitter at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 7 21:26:34 PDT 2019

All,
Currently we have a working group of Adam Steer, John Bryant, David Garcia and Greg Lauer and myself reviewing and updating the Travel Grant documentation from 2018 for this year's 2019 conference.
This is the main document under review which will be used as a basis for the OSGeo funding application and feed into the sponsorship prospectus. Due to the deadline of this OSGeo application and my going away, we would need to complete the review by the 16th April.
Travel Grant Program Process
If anyone on the email list has any comments, suggestions or questions, please feel free to update in the link above.
Also if you would like to join the working group, please let me know.
CheersKim