[FOSS4G-Oceania] Oceania TGP application

John Bryant johnwbryant at gmail.com
Tue Apr 16 21:45:20 PDT 2019

Hi all,

We would like to submit our application for OSGeo TGP funding for our
regional conference, planned for Wellington NZ in November.

This will be our second year of operating a Travel Grant Program for FOSS4G
SotM Oceania. Based on last year's success, we plan to expand the program,
offering more grants, and hopefully reaching more countries across our vast
region.

We're requesting USD$2500 (NZD$3700), and we will contribute USD$4300
(NZD$6300) cash, plus 10 full conference and workshop registrations. We aim
to provide a minimum of 10 grants, and may expand the program further if we
exceed our baseline fundraising targets.

Please see this Google Doc
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1_CNp_VyP7ic3IoyzWtwFu6i67nHfggWcdm3OGbiT760>,
or the attached PDF, for more details on how we plan to execute the
program. If we can provide any clarification, please let us know.

Cheers
John Bryant
on behalf of OSGeo Oceania and the FOSS4G SotM Oceania organising committee