[FOSS4G-Oceania] full day workshops?

Alex Leith alexgleith at gmail.com
Mon Apr 29 22:38:47 PDT 2019

I'd be inclined to keep the workshops as half-day, but maybe communicate
that you could submit two proposals (like the beginner and advanced
components you mention, Martin). Then the workshop program conveners can
make a call on whether to include two different workshops, or a workshop in
two parts.

Alex Leith
m: 0419189050