[FOSS4G-Oceania] full day workshops?

Jan Ducnuigeen jldindc at gmail.com
Tue Apr 30 13:23:46 PDT 2019

I like the idea to include some related two half day workshops - with 3
rooms at 18 seat capacity and 3 rooms at 32 seat capacity (and the others
in between in capacity) it might make it quite possible to have the
beginner/advanced workshops split. These room capacities could accommodate
higher interest and lower interest workshops with equal time. I agree with
the idea of managing the workshops as two half day related events as it
gives a lot more flexibility to attendees to mix and match their interests,
but at this point I'm not sure of the impact on scheduling and registration.