[FOSS4G-Oceania] Board roles

Greg Lauer gregory.lauer at gmail.com
Sun Jan 13 14:59:19 PST 2019

Hi all,

I would like to nomInate myself for for position of secretary. I have past experience in both setting up and being on boards of various companies. I have a reasonable understanding of the rules and regulations pertaining to ASIC in regards to PTY and I don’t think not-for-profit is much different (not that I am suggesting at this stage that we go down that route). Also have experience in NZ based companies.

I do need to be clear that I have a reasonably heavy travel schedule ( typing this in lounge at Singapore) but as John has mentioned this should not be so much of a problem with the remote technologies we can use.

I am keen to work on putting together a proposal for a formal structure and would assume most of the executive board would be part of this.

Cheers

Greg

>>> http://spatialised.net
>>> https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Adam_Steer