[FOSS4G-Oceania] Board roles

Martin Tomko tomkom at unimelb.edu.au
Mon Jan 21 16:31:38 PST 2019

Oops, typo, apologies ☺
Alex then! ☺
M.

From: adam steer <adam.d.steer at gmail.com>
Date: Tuesday, 22 January 2019 at 11:26 am
To: Martin Tomko <tomkom at unimelb.edu.au>
Cc: Greg Lauer <gregory.lauer at gmail.com>, John Bryant <johnwbryant at gmail.com>, foss4g-oceania <foss4g-oceania at lists.osgeo.org>
Subject: Re: [FOSS4G-Oceania] Board roles

Thanks Martin, but it’s Alex in the hotseat, I’m just yelling from the bleachers this time :D

On Tue, 22 Jan 2019 at 11:09, Martin Tomko <tomkom at unimelb.edu.au<mailto:tomkom at unimelb.edu.au>> wrote:
Thank you to the whole community for casting the votes, and I am looking forward to support John, Adam and Greg as much as possible to bring a bright future to FOSS in Oceania!

This is only the beginning! ☺
M.