[FOSS4G-Oceania] Locate19 - abstract submission

Martin Tomko tomkom at unimelb.edu.au
Tue Jan 22 14:48:56 PST 2019

Just a note - foss4g had 300 participants iirc :)

On 22 Jan. 2019 10:27 pm, adam steer <adam.d.steer at gmail.com> wrote:
I'd love to, but my funding situation is the same as yours :). My other paper wasn't accepted, making the trip hard(er) to justify.

Cheers, and thanks! Great talk idea.

--
Dr. Adam Steer
https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Adam_Steer<https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Adam_Steer>