[FOSS4G-Oceania] [FOSS4G-OCEANIA] Code of Conduct Review

Kim Fitter kimfitter at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 28 19:03:01 PDT 2019

All,
One of the actions from our last meeting was to review the code of conduct for the conference.
A code of conduct is a public statement that sets the ground rules and tone for participating in the event.

There are two documents in the 2019 Code of Conduct folder:
Code of Conduct- This includes a short and long versions to be published publicly on the website and/or emails.

Handling a Code of Conduct Incident - volunteers- This includes a process for handling an incident by a volunteer or committee member as reported by an attendee.

> Please review both documents and add any comments/ questions. Reviewing these documents also lets you know the process and the location of this document in the hopefully unlikely event you ever need this information.

> For committee members, once you have completed your review, then please add your name in the second document under Nominated Responsible Persons by Monday 1 April .

If you have any questions then please let me know.
Have a great weekend!
CheersKim