[FOSS4G-Oceania] full day workshops?

Martin Tomko tomkom at unimelb.edu.au
Wed May 1 17:12:28 PDT 2019

Great idea.

What about: ”Full day workshop proposals will be considered. Note that full day slots are rare, and will be allocated based on careful review, considering the depth of experience with the content presented, experience with presenting workshops to diverse autdiences on the topic, and the diversity of the presenter team (covering multiple application areas, coming from multiple institutions, and others). The extent of the material covered must warrant the full day slot while not overloading the audience. The ability to recruit helpers that may assist the main speakers with hands-on challenges the participants may observe is a plus.”

M.