[FOSS4G-Oceania] Local printing of T-shirts and stickers

John Bryant johnwbryant at gmail.com
Mon Nov 2 17:55:39 PST 2020

Thanks Dawn, great work! I would really love to have some stickers to hand
out.

Question for Jonah & Nemaia, Would the LOC be able & willing to pay for
this? Feels like it would make sense to do a big print run of stickers and
post them around.

Perth has an "approved" budget and it doesn't have $ for swag in it. As I
understand it, that means we can't use our rego & sponsorship revenue to
pay for this (or can we?).

Cheers
John