[FOSS4G-Oceania] FOSS4G SotM Oceania Perth Hub: we have a program!

Perth Hub @FOSS4G Oceania perth-hub at foss4g-oceania.org
Wed Nov 4 18:18:23 PST 2020

*** Perth Hub Program Announcement ***

The Perth Hub team had an incredible response to our call for
presentations, and we had to take on the challenging task of crafting a
program. It wasn't easy, and we had to make some seriously hard choices
along the way, but the job is done and we're happy to announce that our
program is now live!

We have a top notch program that's sure to catch the attention of anyone
interested in open geospatial...

We'll begin the day with a video stream from FOSS4G SotM Oceania "HQ", and
then round out the morning with an energetic lightning talks session,
featuring local speakers delivering quick-fire, back-to-back, 5 minute
talks.

After that we'll break for a catered lunch, and then return for 2 parallel
sessions of 15 minute presentations, for a more in-depth look at what
people are doing with open source and open data in WA, and globally.

The last presentation of the day will be a keynote talk by Rod Nowrojee
from the Department of Fire and Emergency Services, sharing his perspective
on open data.

We'll finish off the day with a casual social at the conference venue
(FLUX).

Details and schedule on our website:
https://2020.foss4g-oceania.org/hubs/perth

If you haven't already, please register soon - space is limited and we
don't want you to be disappointed!

--

The Perth Hub team

https://2020.foss4g-oceania.org/hubs/perth