[FOSS4G-Oceania] Shared Drive Changes

Alex Leith alexgleith at gmail.com
Mon Sep 21 18:34:45 PDT 2020

Hi All

I am making a change to Shared Drives, whereby they will be owned by the
OSGeo Oceania Google account instead of FOSS4G's Google account.

This is happening so that we can utilise the not-for-profit pricing (free)
on the FOSS4G Google account, which means we get access to lots of email
addresses for free. We can't do this while using Shared Drives.

You're going to lose access now, but I'll reinstate access directly after.

Please contact me directly if you have any issues accessing files after
today.

Kind regards,

Alex

--