[FOSS4G-Oceania] Shared Drive Changes

Martin Tomko tomkom at unimelb.edu.au
Mon Sep 21 19:12:09 PDT 2020

Seem to be able to access ( btw, we should add OSGEO-oceania to this email thread - adding).
Yet, the funny thing is the ownerships show in reverse:
[cid:image001.png at 01D690D9.97C74410]
M.

From: FOSS4G-Oceania <foss4g-oceania-bounces at lists.osgeo.org> on behalf of Alex Leith <alexgleith at gmail.com>
Date: Tuesday, 22 September 2020 at 11:58 am
To: foss4g-oceania <foss4g-oceania at lists.osgeo.org>
Subject: Re: [FOSS4G-Oceania] Shared Drive Changes

Hey Folks

I have completed the action to migrate the drives to the OSGeo organisation.

Please let me know if you need access to something that you can no longer access.

Kind regards,