[FOSS4G-Oceania] Good luck and see you tomorrow

Edoardo Neerhut eneerhut at gmail.com
Wed Nov 10 20:12:09 PST 2021

Hi everyone,

I wanted to wish you all good luck for the conference tomorrow. It has been
a pleasure working with you and I am excited to see photos and hear
accounts of each local hub after tomorrow.

Of course we'll connect during the local keynotes, but all the best with
your individual programs. I'll be on the Zoom webinar from about 10:30 am
Melbourne time if anyone wants to connect earlier and say hello.

Your hard work putting together tomorrow is much appreciated. It has been
another tough year, but I am proud there is enough enthusiasm in the
community to put events on from Perth to Apia.

Enjoy the day!

Ed