[FOSS4G-Oceania] FOSS4G 2023

Adam Steer adam.d.steer at gmail.com
Thu Feb 3 23:35:24 PST 2022

Hei Jonah

..well, publicly available insider info :D

It's up to the local community to decide what to do, of course - and
there is always a risk it doesn't work out.

A super quick note - the process doesn't have to be driven by the OO
board, the board really needs only to decide if it will support anyone
in the community who builds a team and starts work (ideally if a
global F4G happens in Oceania any year, it replaces the local event so
effort is focussed on one thing)

If anyone is interested about what level of detail is needed now, the
FOSS4G 2022 letter of intent is here:
https://www.osgeo.org/wp-content/uploads/letter_of_intent_Firenze_2022.pdf

Cheers,

Adam