[FOSS4G-Oceania] FOSS4G SotM Oceania 2024: Intention to run the event in Hobart

Alex Leith alexgleith at gmail.com
Sun Nov 19 14:12:57 PST 2023

Hey OSGeo Oceania Folks

I'm writing on behalf of a small team here in Hobart to flag our intention
to hold next year's FOSS4G SotM Oceania Conference here in Tasmania,
probably in November.

We are talking to venues now, and will put a full proposal and budget
together in due course, but wanted to be open about our early plans.

If you'd like to be part of the committee to help organise the event,
please let me know and I'll loop you in on our planning. You obviously
don't need to be in Hobart to help out!

I'm really looking forward to hosting everyone in my home town and I think
we're going to have a lot of fun!

Kind regards,

Alex

--