[FOSS4G-UK] Logo

Barry Rowlingson b.rowlingson at gmail.com
Wed May 24 07:56:22 PDT 2023

Hi all, nice chat this morning, sets me thinking about various things...

I like the logo with the dotmap of the UK and the locations coloured in, I
assume the plan was to do this again but including Ireland and putting 7
dots in the right place for the seven locations? I'd suggest making the
location dots clearer than the background dots, and giving the location
names more prominence? Not sure if embedded images an non-plain text is
allowed on this mailing list but (and I've not coloured the dots in...)

[image: image.png]

makes me think of one of those panorama viewpoint indicator things you get
on the tops of hills showing you the places in the distance... which gives
me another idea that's probably totally impractical...

and in for a penny, here's a preliminary "ten years after" logo...

[image: image.png]
ok back to proper work now..

Barry