[FOSS4G-UK] Geopolitics...

Nick Bearman nick at geospatialtrainingsolutions.co.uk
Wed May 31 06:35:50 PDT 2023

Hello,

I did ask Peter Mooney this (also cc'd) and he said no, sticking with
FOSS4G:UK was fine.

Peter if this is still the case, please confirm.

If so, then I would suggest we offer an 'in-lieu' local sponsorship slot
for OSGeo:IE, so they at least get their logo included. What do people
think of this?

Best wishes,
Nick.

On 25/05/2023 08:40, Matt Travis wrote:
> Almost certainly
>
> On Thu, 25 May 2023, 08:33 Barry Rowlingson,
> <b.rowlingson at lancaster.ac.uk> wrote:
>
>     Do we need to call it FOSS4G-UK-IE now?
>
>     --

Nick Bearman
+44 (0) 7717745715
nick at geospatialtrainingsolutions.co.uk

Due to my own life/work balance, you may get emails from me outside of normal working hours. Please do not feel any pressure to respond outside of your own working pattern.