[FOSS4G-UK] Lessons Learned document

Nick Bearman nick at geospatialtrainingsolutions.co.uk
Fri Oct 6 10:38:55 PDT 2023

Hi All,

This is now live at
https://uk.osgeo.org/foss4guklocal2023/lessons-learned.html.

I have also updated the website to reflect that the conference is now over.

Please do have a read and make any corrections necessary / let me know
and I can correct them.

The videos are coming in in dribs and drabs and Amy is reviewing the
recorded streams. I have been in touch with individual people, so please
do reply to those emails!

Thanks everyone, and have a great weekend!

Best wishes,
Nick.

--
Nick Bearman