[FOSS4G-UK] Map Quiz

Barry Rowlingson b.rowlingson at gmail.com
Wed Sep 6 01:45:08 PDT 2023

Here's a sharing link - its currently two slides per Q, with the A after
the Q.

If instead you want to do all the Qs then all the As, make a copy and use
"Grid view" to rearrange (easiest way to rearrange Google Slides).

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1P1SacX-BPR8k3AYTFF3JT1LxlYalQ511WwbvbFeq0Bo/edit?usp=sharing

there's one Lancaster-centric question, but I imagine nobody's got time to
compute driving distances from their venue to all the other venues now :)

Anyone attending tomorrow: NO CHEATING!

Barry