[Foss4g2008loc] Design ideas and Geo info images request

Wilhelm Herbst wherbst at openspatial.co.za
Thu Nov 8 08:47:00 EST 2007

Hi

In my experience, getting sponsors is a very personal thing.  You
dedicate people (people who personally know the people they need to
contact) to pick up the phone and call or visit the MD or CEO of the
organisation you need sponsor money from.  I am of the opinion that a
brochure would make little difference to people.

Regards

Wilhelm