[Foss4g2008loc] Gavin away - please keep up momentum!

Gavin Fleming GavinF at mintek.co.za
Thu Nov 22 18:32:05 EST 2007

Hi all

It's almost 1h30 am as I write this. I apologise, I haven't had a chance the ast few days to give the Prospectus, contact database and budget the attention I wanted to. I'm not sure if I'll get near a PC or Internet for the next 10 days so Inge (acting Chair) and the LOC please continue and don't wait for me.

The latest version of the Prospectus is the one from Vincent. Inge can you oversee important edits to that before final distribution? See list threads for items that need to be changed or added.

Magda please start using the contact database with the list. LOC please supply Magda with info she requests and make your approaches to sponsors and exhibitors asap!   I will be working on mine from the first week of Dec when I'm back.

I hope the latest budget can be considered a final working version and go to the OSGeo finance committee for approval.

cheers and good luck, you're doing a great job!

Gavin