[Foss4g2008loc] Feedback from GISSA National Council meeting on 4 Oct

Dave Patton davep at confluence.org
Wed Oct 10 12:05:47 EDT 2007

Dave McIlhagga wrote:
> Hi Gavin,
>
> Re. the delegate number ranges (Break Even - 600, plan space for 1000)

> The reason I ask is that I'd be a bit concerned if we could be assured
> of getting 600 attendees for FOSS4G2008 alone

For FOSS4G2007 there were really two numbers to consider
in regards to "break even". In addition to the number of
delegates to the conference(over 700, including those
that received complimentary registration), there were
those who paid additional money to attend the Workshops
on the Monday(over 300).

--
Dave Patton

Degree Confluence Project: