[Foss4g2008loc] Feedback from GISSA National Council meeting on 4Oct

Paul Ramsey pramsey at refractions.net
Wed Oct 10 17:33:48 EDT 2007

I was thinking initially that we should set aside X% of the presentation
room for the standard GISSA talks.  But perhaps a more elegant solution
is just to use the same presentation community ranking approach for 2008
as we used for 2007 and let the most interesting talks float the the
surface. As a technologist, there are lots of interesting things being
done in the proprietary world that I would love to hear about...

P.

Perhaps this is

--

   Paul Ramsey