[Foss4g2008loc] LOC meeting minutes from 4+5 Oct

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Thu Oct 11 10:23:29 EDT 2007

Gavin Fleming wrote:
> OSGeo LOC members – if you would like to take on any tasks please don’t
> be shy!

Gavin,

As I discussed with you and Paul privately, I think I should drop off the
LOC since I have little to contribute, and Paul Ramsey as a member of the
OSGeo Finance committee is a more appropriate OSGeo board member to monitor
the financial situation with regard to the conference.

This way I also avoid some of the guilt I felt over the past year being
on the LOC without taking any significant tasks on myself.

I *will* remain on the mailing list and speak up when I think I can
provide constructive input, and I am looking forward to attending and
presenting next year.

I've updated the wiki page accordingly.

Best regards,