[Foss4g2008loc] FOSS4G 2008 logo designer

Dewald Troskie nucleotic at gmail.com
Tue Oct 30 03:17:41 EDT 2007

As mentioned, they were only samples. We could extend the ideas into
landscape banners I think.

D.

Subject: Re: [Foss4g2008loc] FOSS4G 2008 logo designer

On 10/29/07, Paul Ramsey <pramsey at refractions.net> wrote:

> Very attractive, I like them all :)

Same here - it's always great to receive some samples to get you motivated
and to show that the contractor is motivated too.

Only other aspects to have him consider would be usage of the logos - i.e.
as web banners, in small boxes on web sites, or shoved into the corner on
documents, etc.  We had a couple variations this year and were able to
use/re-use quite easily because the landscape layout scaled down well and
was still readable.