[Foss4g2008loc] POSTERS

Gavin Fleming GavinF at mintek.co.za
Fri Apr 11 07:24:57 EDT 2008

We hadn't formally discussed posters but I'd rather anticipate
presentation overflow or direct poster demand (which seems to be already
materialising). We've established that there is some wall space around
the landings to the presentation rooms that could be used for posters.
My colleague Mandy Vickers is prepared to coordinate posters. Mandy
please communicate on the list and coordinate with Inge - I think this
means we have to add a poster track as an option to the website and I
think the deadline times should be the same as for the presentations.
Mandy please devise some simple poster guidelines and add them to the
wiki.

thanks

Gavin