[Foss4g2008loc] Suggestions for lightning talk speakers

Tim Sutton tim at linfiniti.com
Tue Aug 5 03:46:40 EDT 2008

Hi Folks

Since I haven't had people breaking down my door for lightning talks
etc I was thinking to try directly approaching some 'GIS Luminaries'
and see if they are interested in giving a talk. Does anyone have
ideas for interesting people we could approach? I thought it might be
particularly interesting to get some people who are doing 'grass
roots' GIS work in Africa. Any suggestions would be most welcome.

Regards

--
Tim Sutton
QGIS Project Steering Committee Member - Release Manager
Irc: timlinux on #qgis at freenode.net