[Foss4g2008loc] Volunteers FOSS4G2008

Tim Sutton tim at linfiniti.com
Thu Aug 14 12:27:20 EDT 2008

Hi Russell.

I wonder if it would be possible to get a volunteer to help with each
of the demo sessions? Perhaps generally having someone available in
the exhibition hall would do it.

I dont think we need any volunteers for the code sprint, though it may
be useful to have some tech support for networking etc issues. Is
everything confirmed and ok for using CTCC offices as venue for the
code sprint?

regards

Tim

--