[Foss4g2008loc] Volunteers FOSS4G2008

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Thu Aug 14 18:07:58 EDT 2008

Dave, you have lots of excellent advice here and I encourage you to add
it to the FOSS4G 2007 Lessons Learned.
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/FOSS4G2007_Lessons_Learned

On thing that stood out from Paul's lessons learned summary was that it
would have been cheaper to hire help rather than pay for volunteer's
meals etc.