[Foss4g2008loc] Outreach activities

Alize Botha ABotha1 at csir.co.za
Mon Aug 18 04:57:17 EDT 2008

Hi All,

Please have a look at the updated Outreach activities wiki page and let me know your inputs before we start marketing and making the activities public. We currently have 4 sessions planned. Any more suggestions and ideas are welcome!!!!

http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/FOSS4G_2008_Activities

Regards,

Alize Botha