[Foss4g2008loc] call for LOC meeting

Daina Mudimbu dmudimbu at ledc.co.za
Fri Aug 22 02:18:27 EDT 2008

Hi Gavin and LOC,
Sorry for the late response.. slightly hectic. My apologies, I will not
join you in person. I will put a report together and mail it to you then
join you on the conference call.

Regards,

Daina

>>> GavinF at mintek.co.za 08/18/08 8:10 AM >>>
Hi all

Our next FOSS4G 2008 LOC meeting will be at 15h00 SAST on Friday 22
August
(http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?day=22&month=8&year=2008&hour=15&min=0&sec=0&p1=111)

If you are in Johannesburg we'll meet at Mintek, else call the free
conference call number:  http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Conference_Call The
code to use will be distributed closer to the time.

Draft agenda:
1. report by Chair on current overall status
2. reports by LOC members on their portfolios
3. matters arising

with fewer that SIX WEEKS to go, this is a critical meeting where we
need to ensure everything is on track, covering all bases.

Gavin