[Foss4g2008loc] Contact list

newman, dawn (GPDEV) dawn.newman at gauteng.gov.za
Fri Jan 18 04:38:22 EST 2008

Hi everyone

Magda and I have a database we are working on.

Some government policies prohibit the provision of various government
offices contact lists so not everyone might be there for your liking.

Once everything is on track with Magda's database it will be sent out
for you.

For those who want to contact people personally, may I suggest Magda and
I send out the letters and maybe you can follow up with "Your contacts"
as to whether they have received the letters etc.?

I am sure it can be appreciated that when working with the volume we
intend to we cannot having people trying to organize sponsorships,
exhibitors details, presentation information etc. (all the relevant hats
on the LOC) via different avenues and channels, we need it to be through
the people earmarked to ensure we don't do things double or end up
creating a spaghetti bowl effect.

To those who have given through contact details to add to the list.
Thanx a mill.  It is appreciated.

No disrespect meant to anyone with above mentioned suggestion.

Thank you Wilhelm for the advice to follow up telephonically.  It is
taken to heart and will be done.

Warm regards for a wonderful weekend ahead.

Disclaimer:

This message may contain confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secured or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. The sender therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the content of this message, which arise as a result of e-mail transmission. The Gauteng Provincial Government does not take responsibility for Gauteng Provincial Government users' personal views. Gauteng Provincial Government services available online at: www.gautengonline.gov.za