[Foss4g2008loc] Code sprint promotion - draft for comment

Gavin Fleming GavinF at mintek.co.za
Wed Jul 30 17:13:58 EDT 2008

Perfect Tim, get this out as widely as possible.

I've edited the demo theatre page. One thing that still needs a bit of attention is consistency about how people apply and get a slot - by contacting you and being allocated a slot or editing the wiki? Sponsors and exhibitors have priority on slots if they want them.

Re the code sprint I've also added a line to this page to ask people to indicate if they'll be participating in the sprint: http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/FOSS4G2008_Workshops_and_Technical_Visits. It is the page we're about to announce (when it's ready tomorrow) for registrants to choose workshops (so any comments on that would be appreciated).

And please add contact info or list names of who you're announcing to to this page: http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/FOSS4G2008_Communication

Lastly, if you or anyone else has email addresses you want me to add to our general newsletter / announce list, please send them to me.

thanks

Gavin