[Foss4g2008loc] Workshop Committee

Dave Patton davep at confluence.org
Mon Jun 9 00:40:52 EDT 2008

On 2007/10/22 9:02 PM, Dave Patton wrote (on Foss4g2008loc):
[snip]
> I'll volunteer to be on the 2008 Workshop Committee.
> Obviously my role would be completely different
> than it was for 2007
[snip]

I feel that I must resign from the FOSS4G2008 Workshop Committee.
I have removed my name from the three relevant wiki pages.

I will not be able to attend FOSS4G2008, and
given my participation on the Workshop Committee,
I don't feel that it is fair to the other committee
members, or to those who have submitted proposals
for Workshops and Labs, to continue to remain on
the committee.

I will still be available to answer questions, whether
about the FOSS4G2007 Workshops/Labs, or general questions
about the 2007 conference.

--
Dave Patton
CIS Canadian Information Systems