[Foss4g2008loc] Workshop request to people SA

burnie nawn jbnawn at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 13 02:36:50 EDT 2008

Morning all

We (the workshop sub-committee) would like to request that People SA assist us with obtaining two more venues for workshops. It would be ideal if those venues could be in the hotels close-by the CTICC. Our requirements are that we can host 50 people with 25 workstations. We will also need internet connectivity for all these machines.

If we can get two extra venues close-by we can push up the workshops to 16 workshops for the conference.

We understand that these venues will cost money, but we need to know how much to justify the workshops being held there.

Your assistance is highly appreciated.

Thanking you kindly.

Regards,Burnie Nawn
on behalf of the workshop sub-committee