[Foss4g2008loc] draft call for workshops for FOSS4G2008

Tim Sutton tim at linfiniti.com
Tue Mar 4 17:10:51 EST 2008

Hi

Looks good. Might be good to add a sentance or two about what
resources are available to workshop convenors:

 - Windows PCs / Linux PCs / Macs?
 - Which OS versions they will be running.
 - Internet connections.

And also mention the maximum number of participants they can expect in
a workshop.

If this makes the email too wordy perhaps this type of additional info
can be made available as a workshop convenors FAQ on the foss4g2008
site.

Regards

Tim