[Foss4g2008loc] draft call for workshops for FOSS4G2008

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Fri Mar 7 02:40:42 EST 2008

For the labs,
Have you determined what computer resources will be provided?
Will there be a computer for each attendee?
Will each computer be pre-installed with a standard environment?
Are you considering using a Live CD or similar?
With a standard environment be made available before the conference for
attendees to install on their computer during the plane flight to the
conference?