[Foss4g2008loc] Posters and Bronze sponsorship

Gavin Fleming GavinF at mintek.co.za
Fri May 9 10:17:05 EDT 2008

POSTERS

We haven't made posters an official track yet but we've established that
there is space for poster boards at the CTICC so we can offer posters as
a track

We can install boards that will take 32 A0 landscape posters. This will
come at a cost of R3500.

Any objections to having a poster session or allocating this amount to
it, please speak up by Monday as I plan to announce this on Tues.

BRONZE sponsorship

There's demand for a smaller sponsorship category. To this end I plan to
include a new Bronze category in the Prospectus for the equivalent of
USD1000 and announce it next week, offering sponsors

- I1 full conference pass

- Hot-linked logo on the conference website as bronze sponsor

- Org. name + logo in the conference program as bronze sponsor

- Logo in a slide with other bronze sponsors in opening plenary

- Space for a small banner somewhere in the conference venue

(thanks to Daniel Morisette for raising this and making these
suggestions)

Likewise please respond asap with any objections / suggestions.

cheers

Gavin Fleming MSc, Pr. GISc Technologist

Senior GISc and Sustainable Development Researcher

FOSS4G2008 conference chair: http://www.foss4g2008.org
<http://www.foss4g2008.org/>

Mintek, 200 Malibongwe Drive (formerly Hans Strijdom Drive)

P/Bag X3015, Randburg, 2125, South Africa

w: +27-11-709-4668 c: +27-845965680 f: 0866164820

xmpp: gavinjfleming at gmail.com

skype: phlemingo

27.9782E 26.0896S