[Foss4g2008loc] LOC meeting

Daina Mudimbu dmudimbu at ledc.co.za
Mon May 19 10:44:51 EDT 2008

Hi all,
A virtual me can be there, please advise on how the conference call
process will go and may we say roughly what the end time will be so I
can plan my day.

Thanks

Regards,

Daina

>>> GavinF at mintek.co.za 05/19/08 4:49 PM >>>
The meeting on Tues 20th at 11h30 SAST will be at Mintek (Blue Room,
12th floor, building 9).

Please indicate if you are attending. If not in person, indicate by
what
means.

Confirmed so far:

Gavin

PeopleSA (Karryn and Petro)

Magda

Mandy

Burnie

By conference call:

Inge

Daina

It's important that the core LOC members be there. Please come with
the
latest status on your role(s) or send a brief update to me beforehand
if
you can't make it.

I've invited Paul Storry from Quartex who have offered to do some
mapping for our site - Paul perhaps yours could be the first item on
the
agenda, after which you can go and we'll deal with PeopleSA items,
then
other LOC issues.

Gavin