[Foss4g2008loc] Conference Photos

Gavin Fleming GavinF at mintek.co.za
Fri Oct 10 07:05:20 EDT 2008

-----Original Message-----
From: discuss-bounces at lists.osgeo.org
[mailto:discuss-bounces at lists.osgeo.org] On Behalf Of Christopher
Schmidt
Sent: 10 October 2008 12:09 PM
To: discuss at lists.osgeo.org
Subject: [OSGeo-Discuss] Conference Photos

I finally finished uploading all the photos I took at/around the FOSS4G
conference.

  http://www.flickr.com/photos/crschmidt/sets/72157607549536663/

Includes photos from:
 * Various nights hanging out at the bars/hotels during the conference
 * A trip up Table Mountain with OpenLayers/OpenGeo folks
 * GeoDjango Workshop
 * Sessions, exhibition hall, etc.
 * PIctures from the Gala Dinner at Moyo
 * Closing Session
 * OSGeo AGM
 * OpenLayers Workshop
 * GeoServer Workshop

Photos that are taken at the conference center/of conference proceedings
are also tagged with foss4g2008:

 http://www.flickr.com/photos/crschmidt/tags/foss4g2008/

And most photos of people who I recognized are tagged with first name in
the title, and with a username (as used on IRC or other unique
identifier) attached as a tag:

  http://www.flickr.com/photos/crschmidt/tags/seven/
  http://www.flickr.com/photos/crschmidt/tags/stvn/

Photos of the AGM are also tagged as such:

  http://www.flickr.com/photos/crschmidt/tags/osgeo,agm/

I've made my tagging settings as open as possible, but I believe you
still need to be a contact on flickr in order to add notes/tags to
photos: simply add me as a contact, and I'll add you back.

Any names I got wrong, please let me know, either via email or by simply
commenting on the flickr photo.

Thanks to all for helping to create such a photogenic conference.

Regards,
--
Christopher Schmidt
Web Developer