[Foss4g2009] Re: [Foss4g2008loc] FOSS4G 2008 attendees

Tyler Mitchell (OSGeo) tmitchell at osgeo.org
Thu Oct 23 13:35:37 EDT 2008

We do NOT want a public list of attendees posted on the wiki, do we?
Did attendees know their info would be used like this? This would
violate privacy policies, at least in our country.  For private
discussion between LOCs it makes sense, but I certainly wouldn't want
my name in a public list without giving permission first.

Tyler