[Foss4g2008loc] Volunteers for FOSS4G

Russell Hope Russell.Hope at capetown.gov.za
Fri Sep 12 04:52:28 EDT 2008

Hello

I am unable to attend the meeting today, sorry

>From the Volunteers point of view thing are on track however ....

If there are LOC members that will be doing functions outlined in the volunteer handbook they must please let me know, so there is no misunderstanding of the roles of the LOC and the volunteer.  I did notice that one of the LOC said they would be assisting with registration etc

We plan to have a volunteer site meeting at CTICC next week

Regards

NOTE:  This e-mail (including attachments) is subject to the disclaimer published at: http://www.capetown.gov.za/en/Pages/disclaimer.aspx. Please read the disclaimer before opening any attachment or taking any other action in terms of this e-mail. If you cannot access the disclaimer, kindly send an email to disclaimer at capetown.gov.za and a copy will be provided to you. By replying to this e-mail or opening any attachment you agree to be bound by the provisions of the disclaimer.