[Foss4g2008loc] RE: DVD duplication Live DVD

Heindrich Du Plessis HDUPLESSIS at sli.wcape.gov.za
Wed Sep 17 10:50:46 EDT 2008

Gavin
I have offered to do the GISSA CD's.
I am prepared to consider doing some additional one's if the numbers are not excessive and
can be accommodated without impacting on the operational requirements and service delivery.
Please provide me with some more information in order to consider the request.

By the way, I think you guys are doing an amasing job! Keep it up, it is now the time when the nerves start kicking in and conflicts can easily appear out of the blue. It is normal and just have to be managed. Good luck to all of you.

Kind regards
Dup

>>> "Gavin Fleming" <GavinF at mintek.co.za> 9/17/2008 4:28 PM >>>

Hi all

We need to help out Tim (the 'official' OSGeo and FOSS4G 2009 rep at
FOSS4G 2008) and potentially others with local CD and DVD burning.

Dup is your facility available?

Burnie / Inge, don't you have a list of service providers that we're
using for the conference CDs?

Graeme don't some workshop presenters want their DVDs duplicated
locally?

Burnie pls consolidate all our info on this and on printing shops on a
wiki page asap.

thanks

Gavin